Skip to main content

Photo: HUMAN PARTS Sellers busted in Lagos!!!

Operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS,
Ikeja, Lagos have smashed a syndicate that
specialize in selling human parts, Vanguard reports.
The 3 suspects whose names were given as
Mustapha Muritala, Sunday Oluyeba and Adenike
Olanrewaju, were arrested at the Ojumerin area of
Sagamu, Ogun State following a tip off. Recovered
from the suspects were two human skulls suspected
to have been procured from a graveyard.
When interrogated, one of the suspects, 42 year old
Herbalist Mustapha Murtala, said he ventured into
the business two years ago following an offer of
N30,000 for a human skull. Continue...
"I am a herbalist from Sagamu, Ogun State. I was
introduced to human parts business by one
Sunday Oluyeba I knew through my friends,
Olanipekun and Kazim, three years ago. My
friends asked me to get native birds called
eyeoshi and eyeoke, and I succeeded in getting
them. They later came and requested a human
head with an offer of N30,000. They said they
wanted to use it to prepare concoction for a
pregnant woman in labour . They told me they
also use human parts to prepare concoction for
women who have difficulty in getting pregnant.
What they do is to grind the human skull, mix it
with water and give to the woman to drink. Such
concoction cleanses the stomach, after which she
would become pregnant. Sunday brought the
human head and I paid him N15,000 for it. This is
the second time I am buying a human skull from
him. I do not know where he got them from."
Recounting how he was arrested, Mustapha said
"I was going about my herbal business when a
man came and demanded human skull. As I
handed the nylon where I kept it to him, some
men I later discovered to be policemen swooped
on me. I have never killed anyone in my life." he
said
After his arrest, he was made to put a call across to
his partner in crime, Oluyeba, demanding a human
head. Oluyeba, who was indisposed, instructed one of
his herbalist friends, Baba Beji, to go for the supply.
He was arrested when he got there.
Further investigations by police led to the arrest of
another suspect in Sagamu. The suspect, Juwon
Olarewaju, another herbalist, reportedly fled on
sighting policemen and his wife, Mrs Olarewaju was
arrested instead.
34 year old Mrs Olarewaju, said she was shocked to
find out her husband was involved in such a trade.
She said;
"I have been married to Juwon for five years and
we have two children. My husband is a herbalist
but I didn't know he was dealing in human parts. I
was arrested in my house at about 2am over the
weekend. I swear, I didn't know anything about all
these. I was arrested because my husband whom
they came to arrest ran away. These people
implicated my husband in the matter; they said
my husband supplied them with a human head."
she said
Police say the suspects will soon be charged to court.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, traveled to Delta State in a private jet earlier today in order to commission an altar in a church in Ubulu-Uku, a town in Aniocha local government area.  Speaker Yakubu Dogara The altar, which was financed by Amaechi Mrakpor, a pastor of "King Jesus and I" who was  newly elected member of the House of Representatives representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal constituency, will be commissioned tomorrow at 10 a.m.  On arriving in Asaba, Mr. Dogara paid a courtesy call on Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State and later met with traditional rulers in the state. Rep. Amaechi Mrakpor built a church alter and plans to celebrate her birthday with Dogara When a correspondent of SaharaReporters reached the speaker, he confirmed that he was in Delta State, explaining that he was in Asaba on his way to Ubulu-Uku to commission a project. Asked why he did not travel on one of the planes in the presidential fleet, the speaker di

"Hon Adeyemi Alli" Best Candidate For Mushin Federal House of Rep (Constituency 1)

It is basically undeniable that the best brains and most successful politicians and leaders are those whom have successfully graduated from the grass root of their locality and constituency into State or Federal Governance.‎ Aremo Adeyemi Alli who started his political carrer since his 20s as the General secretary of SDP far back as 1990 (during the Babangida era) is a big testimony to this fact. He had his elementary education at ojuwoye public primary school and proceeded to Arch Bishop Aggey Memorial Secondary School, Mushin for his post primary education. Hon. Alli attended Nigeria College of Administration Badagry for his tertiary education. Few years later he became an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Administration ACIA. In his quest for more knowledge, the pioneer Executive chairman of Odi Olowo Ojuwoye LCDA proceeded to Olabisi Onabajo University, Ago Iwoye for his post Graduate Diploma Public Administration. Hon. Yemi Alli also has a masters in busi

Village girls should be the best choice for marriage - See why

Stumbled on this piece about what a guy wrote, advising guys on the choice of a lady for marriage; especially in the recent economic situation of Nigeria. Read what he wrote: In this new world of rising dollars, it is only normal to take certain austerity measures in areas of our lives; marriage is one of those areas. No one will subsidize a wedding for you, so you need to start acting smart in your choice of a partner. As a fall out of our crashing currency, the economy needs to be expanded, and we are now been encouraged to buy local products in order to grow the Naira. Getting involved with a city girl is pretty expensive, the only way to go local is to pick from any of the good village girls. The cost of maintenance is small compared to a city girl. The average village girl does not know how to club, she won't even ask you about it. She doesn't eat chocolates and Sharwarma. She's never heard of Sushi and never been to Shoprite. Her hairdo is never beyond N200 b